introduced me recently to the glass-is-half-full game with her journal Glass is Half Full
here. It's pretty simple, all you have to do is post 10 things you hate, but include one positive thing about each one. Enjoy!
In no particular order,
10. I hate every movie Adam Sandler's ever been in.Except Punch-Drunk Love.
9. I hate Channing Tatum and his army of fangirls who think he's god's gift to women.I'm still gonna go see
Jupiter Ascending, though.
8. I can't stand Jonah Hill either. His stupid fat face enrages me to an illogical degree.But he has been in some good movies.
I hate what they've done to the new movie version of "The Giver". That was one of my favorite books and now Hollywood's taken a giant shit all over it.But at least it has Jeff Bridges and Meryl Streep.
6. I loathe, loathe, loathe, loathe,
LOATHE Rush Limbaugh. I hate how he gets paid more in a year than the rest of us will make in our entire lives to spout racist nonsensical bullshit. He's just about my least favorite human being on the planet.But he smokes cigars so much that I at least have the hope he'll one day die of lung cancer.
5. Shia LeBouf. Self-explanatory.But he's retiring from public life, so I can hope that means he's retiring from movies as well.
Homestuck........yeah........I hate the art style, I just don't see the immediate appeal, and no one has ever given me a satisfying description other than "you need to read it" or "just read it and you'll understand". Sorry, no thanks, I don't have that much of my life to invest in reading what.........1000+ pages of nonsense? Also, Andrew Hussie seems like a complete douche, in all honesty.But at least it's too far from mainstream to ever warrant a movie or any other kind of adaptation.
3. I loathe Seth MacFarlane, his stupid movies, and his even stupider cartoons with a fiery passion.But he helped make Neil DeGrasse Tyson's
Cosmos, so at least MacFarlane's not a complete idiot.
2. Johnny Test is the worst goddamn cartoon that has ever been created by human beings. Seriously.But it's getting cancelled now. There is a God, praise the Lord!
1. Sonic OCs, cartoon character fetishes and other weird crap that pops up in my dA searches without my consent. Can't there be a way to block it from my search results somehow?But at least it's always worth an awkward, cringe-inducing sort of embarrassed laugh.